Niftyfriend is information portal about Indian share broker,s where all details about of popular Indian share broker with their demat, brokerage and all charges while trading /invest in Indian stock markets pays is displayed for choose best suitable a stock broker for cost effective , timely customer support and technology, brokerage charges by comparison and reviews of brokers based on brokerage charges, Transaction charges, and other charges like and other hidden charges (like DP charges, call and trade charges, fund transfer charges). Our basic motto to provide the transparent information about broker to investors and guide traders better before start trading or existing trader can choose their best suitable broker which fulfills their trading suitable broker so new high may achieve with their successful trading carrier. However before start account open we advise to reconfirm the brokerage and others term condition form respective broker because same may be change by them time to time. And we also concerned about regular basis update the plan and offers.
We have chosen certain parameter while suggesting broker for trading:
- Brokerage Charges: While choosing a broker broking charges are most important part of broker because broker gets profitable applying brokerage charges. There are fixed/flexible (means percent basis and flat/fixed charges) brokerage charges policies by brokers. Based on this parameter there are best four recommended given as opposite site.
- Trading plateform/mobile trading plateform: now a days there are indian share brokers having platform traditional like NEST/Odin however some broker example like ZERODHA (Bangalore),is providing discount/fixed brokerage and also facility client many auto built (own built platform free of charges imaging trading features like advanced charting with auto execution strategies which can be applied post backend practice for auto buy/sell trading symbols.
- Margin Policy: Some traders like good margin policy means high leverage trading and it is important that if flate broker/discount broker provide less brokerage trading their policy on margin also more secure type however some discount broker like ZERODHA and RKSV also have clear policy on script basis and daily basis update available on their website depend upon market volatility.
- Trasaction Charges/ Other charges: This charges is applied by respective exchange (BSE/NSE/NCDEX/MCX etc.) and based on turn over exchange fix this charges. Some discount broker provide very less brokerage charges however trader should also check transaction which are manage on total turnover of trade.
- Order facilities: Type of orders which provide flexibilities t traders according to their trading style day/delivery like online/offline order facilities. Now a das some broker provide most advanced order facility like trailing stop loss and target order same margin which secure day trader and freedom
- Transparency/support: Support on time and usuability is important factor to be confident to trader